I realize that we are well past Christmas, but I still wanted to post two of my favorite Christmas card photo sessions. Admittedly I'm still reading on Facebook about people just now taking down their Christmas trees, so maybe I'm not as far behind as I think!
First I had the wonderful privilege of photographing my nieces who were visiting from Michigan over Thanksgiving. I love those girls! My two year old niece stood still for about five pictures, and the rest are a literally a blur as she raced past my lens!
At the next photo session, I felt like I was shooting for a GapKids catalog! Seriously these children could be models! Every picture in their 20 minute photo session turned out perfectly! The black and whites from their shoot were positively stunning, and since I rarely showcase black and white on the blog, I thought I would highlight these.
Going through these again makes me so excited for next Christmas!









No comments:
Post a Comment