Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gorgeous.

This sweet mommy has no idea how absolutely gorgeous she is right now. She is tired, sore, and ready to meet her precious Maggie Bell. I feel honored that she allowed me to come and shoot her maternity mini. I honestly wanted to post every single picture from her photo shoot, but I settled on a mere two-thirds of the final portraits, ha ha! I know you'll think she is as beautiful as I do!

A special thanks to big sister Libby Rose who wanted nothing to do with the camera but gave me several winning pictures anyway!

DSC_0145
DSC_0164
DSC_0208
DSC_0252
DSC_0220
DSC_0158
DSC_0153
DSC_0291
DSC_0335
DSC_0245

3 comments:

Melissa823 said...

These are great Beth! She IS beautiful!

Melissa823 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art Teacher said...

Beth I love these! I can't stop looking at them...you out did yourself!