Friday, May 13, 2011

Mommy & Me Minis- Part One

Hosting Mommy & Me mini sessions these past two weeks reminded me why I became a photographer in the first place. I have love, love, loved taking pictures of mommies and their little ones! The hugs, the kisses, the joy, the love, the memories...oh, I'm tearing up already! Every session was precious and unique. I honestly want to post every. single. picture. But then this would be a ten part series of posts, and that seems somewhat unpractical. So I'll try to limit it to my favorites!

I loved this family! These girls were gorgeous and were brimming over with personality,
especially the littlest!
DSC_1647
DSC_1550
DSC_1556
DSC_1563

During their session, I captured what might be one of my favorite sibling pictures EVER...
DSC_1626

...followed closely by this one!
DSC_1489

These boys were so cute I could barely stand it! I'm going to pay their mother to teach me how to dress my boys! Ties, cowboy boots, Converse- could they be any more stylish?!?
DSC_1435

And, oh, this baby! He was so sweet that I wanted to eat him up!
DSC_1173
DSC_1087

Look how tiny he is!
DSC_1163

And this is just a super small sampling of how wonderful these sessions were! More to come soon!

PS- If you have not heard the story of everything that happened to me personally the day of these photo shoots, ask me the next time you see me! Hilarious...in hindsight, that is! 

No comments: